Friday, March 27, 2009

A Note on Italian Food

Unlike Alex, my partner in crime, I have never before traveled to Italy. Because of the incredible culinary experience that I have had over the past three days, I just wanted to write a brief note specifically about Italian food. In short, Italian food is simply the best food that I have ever had in my life and I have spent the last several days of my life in a complete food coma.

Since arriving in Italy (three days ago), I have devoured gnocchi, pesto, ravioli, margherita pizza, pepperoni pizza, cherry gelato, stratchiatella (chocolate chip) gelato, mango gelato, a nutella crepe, and several pastries. Alex has been somewhat more frugal with the food than I have. But a note to anyone who has never been to Italy...come here and eat as much as you possibly can, because it's ridiculously awesome.

That's all.

Much love,

Kirsty = going to have to roll home

No comments:

Post a Comment